This 2 day workshop will suggest a practical, holistic and coordinated SHW approach where safety excellence is absolutely assured but, to some extent, merely a minor element.
The workshop will also cover how the underlying causes of cognitive mistakes decision errors) interlink with the environmental and physiological issues at hand – and how to minimise the occurrence of these errors”.Many of these draw on behavioural economic (or nudge) theory and extensive research by insurance companies has shown which innovative methodologies work best.
“Minimising Human Factor Issues by Creating a Genuinely Thriving Culture by Blending Excellence in Safety, Wellbeing and Mental Health Methodologies”
Professional Speaker, Founder Ryder-Marsh Companies
Mark Your Calender
• The nature of organizational culture and its Impact
- The nature of organizational culture and its impact.
- Lessons from Safety excellence not yet systemically applied to Health
• The causes of mistaken actions
- The causes of mistaken actions.
- Advanced Influence Skills
• The causes of mistaken thinking
- The causes of mistaken thinking
• How the ‘grift’ principle influences everything
- How the ‘grift’ principle influences everything
• How different is ‘Safety Differently?’
- How different is ‘Safety Differently?’
• Introducing a Holistic model of Wellbeing
- Introducing a Holistic model of Wellbeing
• Good Work is good for you – Defining Good Work
- Good Work is good for you – Defining Good Work
• Applying Behavioural Economic Methodologies
- Applying Behavioural Economic Methodologies
VenueManchester | England
DATESNovember 06th to 07th ‘2017
Registration FeeEuro 1998.00
About the expert - Tim Marsh
Professional Speaker, Founder Ryder-Marsh CompaniesProf Tim Marsh, then at UMIST, was one of the team leaders of the original UK research into behavioural safety (in construction) in the early 1990s, is one of only a few Chartered Psychologists who are also Chartered Fellows of IOSH. He is considered a world authority on the subject of behavioral safety, safety leadership and organisational culture, was awarded a “President’s Commendation” learn more